Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Mail

I have a little 4 yr old niece, Alyvia. Who luvs CANDY. I wanted to make the month of Valentines special for her with out giving her more cavities. One lady wrote on her blog (www.feelslikehomeblog.com) how she made a mailbox for her little girl and every day until valentines day would put a cute valentine note in the mailbox. SO off I went to Micheal's where they had a bunch of foam mail boxes and little foam stickers. This is what me ang megs came up with.. gotta luv PINK and GLITTER!
Every morning me or megs hide the MAILBOX with a V-Day note telling little liv how much we appreciate her,etc. Its like hiding the ELF, CHRISTOPHER POPKINS, for Christmas only V-DAY STYLE! Liv loves it and sometimes she even leaves her own "luv" notes for us to receive. :)

1 comment: