Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dirt Bikin

Caleb is soo lucky to have such amazing sisters! Every morning we would eat an awesome breakfast at our hotel... and of course Caleb would have to put up with his super fab sisters teasing! :)
We found this rocking chair traveling down to Mesquite in the snow. So of course we had to all jump on it and take a picture. FYI we almost all fell off of into the snow when it started to rock back & forth!
Me and my sistas with our toys. Later that day I learned how to ride my older sistas bike, the KTM, aka KATY. I might need to steal away Katy for the sis though. Learning to ride Katy was AWESOME!
Our dad was wonderful and took us all to see "La Reve" at the Wynn in Las Vegas. One of the best water shows I have ever seen! LUV IT! ps 2 hrs before the show we were covered in mud.. don't we clean up nice! :)
This is what my family LOVES to do... RIDE DIRT BIKES! It is soo much fun. But since I am a beginner I had to the ride 400 thingy four wheeler. I got to learn how to clutch, brake, shift, all with out stalling the four wheeler.... It must of been luv at first sight cause me and my 400 had no problems! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment