Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chocolate Dentures

My grand father is a dentist and always does our dental work for free... saving me a lot of money! To show my gratitude I found some denture and teeth molds on www.bakeitpretty.com (one of my favorite websites) actually I found everything I used there too! Or you can always go to your craft store.

I made some teeth out of white chocolate and flavored them mint... I than added a metallic shine to them to give em some personality!



For the dentures I used white chocolate for for the teeth then used a red chocolate melts (or you could use white chocolate and add a red oil based dye- never use regular food coloring!) and added apple for flavoring. When using flavoring a small bit goes a looonnnng way! :)

I wrapped all the chocolates individually in saran wrap to avoid the chocolate from getting yucky, put it all in a goodies bag and tied with ribbon! My grandfather loved it! He as requested I make more so he can give em to his dentist buddies! :)

7 comments:

  1. That is SO cute and funny, I love it, I will have to give that a try for my teeth friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley,
    LOVE this! my hubby's a dentist and he got a kick out of your post! Thanks for joining the Craftaholics Anonymous Support Group! I had fun stopping by and checking out your craftiness!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! You are so talented! I ran across your blog and totally love it. It's been forever. I hope you're doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dental dentures are artificial replacements used for your natural teeth and gums. An accident, poor dental health, or disease caused you to have only a few healthy natural teeth or none at all. A dentist can recommend dentures to replace the missing teeth.

    Dentist in kissimmee

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the most important things that you should take care of when you just relocated to a new place is to find a trusted and reliable dentist. Finding a dental clinic that you can go to whenever you have dental or oral problems is such a relief. A trusted dentist is just like a family who can certainly help you in times of need.
    Dentist Winnipeg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Great post. Adorable surprise for your grandmother. Dentist in Edmonton

    ReplyDelete